At Blue Vista, we purchase stable, profitable businesses that are ready for the next level. Our targets are located in Greater Denver, across industries, with EBITDA of $250K-$1M. If this sounds like you or your client, please contact us.
You've spent most of your career tending to your business. Now, you want to retire, but how? You have employees you care about, customers that matter, and valued long-term suppliers. Who can you trust to preserve, protect, and grow your company?
Blue Vista is a private firm that works with sellers to buy and scale Denver companies - one at a time. A CEO with over 20 years of cross-industry management experience, Sara Schaeffner, Principal, is expertly trained, highly experienced, and battle-tested.
Selling a business can be difficult and stressful, but working with good people can help. Blue Vista was founded on the values of integrity, honesty, and hard work. For us, an authentic and trusting relationship with sellers is not just a 'nice to have' - it's a must.
Sara Schaeffner is an experienced business person, master problem solver, and entrepreneur.
A seasoned executive with experience across multiple industries, Sara is focused on leading her companies to achieve year-over-year improvements in revenue, profit, quality, employee retention, and customer satisfaction.
Sara's current and previous roles include:
· Owner and CEO of a Digital and Large Format Printing Company (Blue Vista LLC's first acquisition in September 2020)
· Chief Executive Officer of Greater Denver's largest and most prestigious dry cleaner
· Chief Executive Officer of a chemical manufacturer with annual revenues of $55M
· Managing Director of an Argentina-based lithium business
· Vice President of a specialized investment research marketing firm
· Vice President, Transformation for a home healthcare management start-up
· Managing Director, Corporate Development and Strategy, for a $1.5BN org
· Chief Operating Officer of a $90MM Healthcare Consulting Group
· Vice President, Technical Services of a $50M Healthcare IT division
· Director, Product Management for a $100M Healthcare IT firm
Sara received a bachelor’s degree in corporate communications from the University of Vermont, and a dual-degree MBA from Cornell University and Queen’s University, graduating with distinction. Ms. Schaeffner lives in Arvada, Colorado with her husband, two sons, dog, cat, fish, and hedgehog.
Call or text us at (303) 551-1552, or send us a message here to find out more about who we are and how we work, and tell us a little bit about your situation. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Copyright © 2019 Blue Vista LLC - All Rights Reserved.